Logo Helmholtz Zentrum München


Applicants require a University Master’s degree (MSc or equivalent) to apply. However, if you have a four year Bachelor's degree without a Master's degree and wish to apply, please contact the Research School Office.

Applicants still studying for their Master's degree may provide a provisional certificate or bona fide statement from the University stating the marks already obtained and estimated graduation date. Applicants accepted in the program are required to have completed their Master's degree before they can start their PhD work in the program. Applicants accepted within the program have to start their PhD work latest in fall 2021.